S6 Nike LTE • Space Gray Aluminium Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport BandM06L3VC/A
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music1 and stay connected without your phone.2 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- New, more customizable Nike watch faces
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone2
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app4
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app5
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design6
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks1
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification5
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist7
- International emergency calling from your watch8
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
2Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/ca/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
3Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
4 Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
5The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
6ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
7Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
8The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/ca/watchos/feature-availability.