iPhone Xr features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display—the most advanced LCD in the industry.1 Advanced Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough camera system. In six stunning new finishes.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)1
- IP67 water- and dust-resistant (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay3
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers4
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime5
1) The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone Xr screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2) iPhone Xr is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3) Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
4) Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
5) Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.