AppleCare+ for 16-inch MacBook Pro (M1)SDYP2Z/A
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.*
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite service for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service*
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using macOS and iCloud*
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us/mac.
* Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
* Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
* Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
* Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server questions and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.