AppleCare+ for HomePodS6446Z/A
Protection for your HomePod.
AppleCare+ for HomePod extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your HomePod. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.*
- One stop for technical support
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your HomePod and AirPort devices
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your HomePod, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax
- Software support for AirPlay 2 and the Home app
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase HomePod. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act at www.apple.com/ca/go/app.
*Service coverage is available only for HomePod that is defective in materials or workmanship. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AirPort devices must be purchased up to two years before your HomePod purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.