Clearance - iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd Gen 2021)
iPad Pro features the powerful Apple M1 chip with next-level performance and all-day battery life.3 The Liquid Retina display on the 11-inch iPad Pro is not only gorgeous, but super portable.1 5G cellular models give you blazing speeds away from Wi-Fi.2 And a front camera with Center Stage keeps you in frame automatically during video calls. iPad Pro has pro cameras and a LiDAR Scanner for stunning photos, videos and immersive AR. Thunderbolt for connecting to high-performance accessories. And you can add Apple Pencil for note-taking, drawing and marking up documents, and the Magic Keyboard for a responsive typing experience and trackpad.4
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display1 with ProMotion, True Tone and P3 wide colour
- True Depth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming2
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi 6
- Go further with all-day battery life3
- Thunderbolt port for connecting to fast external storage, displays and docks
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Magic Keyboard and Smart Keyboard Folio4
- iPadOS is powerful, intuitive and designed specifically for iPad
- Over a million apps on the App Store just for iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2Data plan required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see .
4Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.