iPhone 12 Pro Max. Larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display.1 Ceramic Shield with 4x better drop performance.2 Incredible low-light photography with the best Pro camera system on an iPhone, and 5x optical zoom range. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing and playback. Night mode portraits and next-level AR experiences with the LiDAR Scanner. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. 5G-capable.3 And new MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging.4 For infinitely spectacular possibilities.
- 7-inch Super Retina XDR display1
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Pro camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; 5x optical zoom range; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Apple ProRAW5, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences, Night mode portraits
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging4
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
As part of Apple’s efforts to reach their environmental goals, iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones or purchase these accessories separately.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Claim based on iPhone 12 Pro Max Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
3Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/iphone/cellular.
4Accessories are sold separately.
5Apple ProRAW coming soon.
6iPhone 12 Pro Max is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.