iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 mini. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G.¹ And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
• 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display²
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in
• Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras;
Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 17 hours of video playback³
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance⁴
• 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming¹
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before⁵
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging⁶
¹Dataplan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
²The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
³Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁴iPhone 13 mini is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
⁵Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas
⁶Accessories are sold separately.