AppleCare+ for iPad Pro 12.9 (5th Gen 2021)
- AppleCare+ for iPad provides additional tech support and hardware coverage, including accidental damage protection
- 24/7 priority access to technical support offers troubleshooting for iPad, iPadOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPad apps
- Express Replacement Service provides a replacement before you return your device
- Hardware service is provided by Apple-certified technicians using genuine Apple parts
- Accidental damage is covered for up to two incidents per 12 months — each subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $39 for Apple Pencil and Apple-branded iPad keyboard, plus applicable tax
- Battery service
1 Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire after a year, and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
3Service coverage is available only for iPad and its original included accessories, plus one compatible Apple Pencil and one compatible Apple‑branded iPad keyboard used with your iPad or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of plan is not required to purchase the iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/ca/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ca-en/.