Edmonton Career Opportunities
Current openings in our Edmonton Store
- Please complete and submit a Westworld Employment Application.
- After submitting the Employment Application, a link will be provided to upload your Cover Letter and Resume.
- Only those being considered will be contacted.
Keyholder / Assistant Manager - Edmonton
This is an add-on to any role in the store. You will act as a liaison between management and sales team, open and close the store when designated. A successful candidate will have experience in Retail, this is an excellent mid-level position that could lead to a store management role over time.
Apple Technician - Edmonton
Fields inquiries at the service counter, performs service and handles repair orders. This job requires prior customer service or tech experience. It is a full time role; the successful candidate will have had previous computer repair experience in a performance-based service environment. Networking and business solution knowledge is an asset.
This opportunity is for anyone who is passionate about the industries top leading technology, products, and accessories. You will be working closely with the General Manager, Sales Manager, and Purchasing Manager to ensure product planning, ordering and merchandising is consistently being achieved, monitored, and adhered to in all areas. This includes, but is not limited to the below tasks;
• Inventory reordering including order follow up and return management
• Merchandising and monitoring store inventory for multiple branches
• Perform inventory audit and counts
• Internal and external communications with vendors and employees
• Preparation of shipping documents for the warehouse
• Warehouse assistance when required
• Additional tasks as assigned
• Friendly and personable
• Initiative with self motivation
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to be productive while working independently
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Time Management
• Computer skills – Mac preferred
• Able and willing to travel
Knowledge of Apple products and accessories preferred but not necessary.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to move up in a company and expand their knowledge in the field of purchasing, inventory management, and product merchandising. Hourly wage is dependent on experience.
Sales Representative - Edmonton
As an expert in all things Apple you will help guide customers through their purchasing experience. You enjoy finding the right product for the right customer and solving problems. The successful candidate will have a great attitude, along with a warm and inviting personality. This role can be part time or full time with flexible or fixed schedules. Successful candidates will have owned and used Apple products and will be familiar with how they work together.