AppleCare+ for iPhone SES8424Z/A
AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your repair coverage and technical support and adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone (in English).*
Service and support, all in one stop.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone in English
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide*
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents.
- Your iPhone
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for other damage, plus applicable tax*
Answers to all your Apple software questions.
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Software support for Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of plan is not required to purchase the iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/ca/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
*Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Carry-in availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. See terms above for full details.